Monday, October 25, 2010

Karaoke - SQL Geek Style

Earlier this year there was a lot of smack talk around the (now) annual SQL Karaoke outing at the PASS Summit. Like a good data professional, I compiled those which came across my screen. Here they are - enjoy!

These should all be available if you search the #sqlkaraoke twitter tag:
GarethSwan - CCR Have you ever seen the rain

Lori Edwards - Looking Glass Brandi you're a Fine Girl; Foreigner Juke Box Hero
Colin - Air Supply Making Love out of Nothing At All; Lionel Richie Hello

Billy Squire The Stroke (*The Cros Josh Crosby)
Bell Biv Devoe - Poison (*Brent Ozar)
Prince - Kiss (*Colin)
Thin Lizzy - The Boys are Back In Town (Pat Wright)
Neal Mccoy - Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On (*Allen Kinsel)
Biz Markie - Just a Friend (*Brent Ozar)
* Someone wants you to sing this or heard you would be willing to sing it

Personally, I'm never sure what I'll get onstage with, but I have a few ideas!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA, no, those are definitely not good songs for my vocal range. I'm more of a Randy Travis guy. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitively state that I've never said that I would be willing to sing anything. I will admit to expressing my wish for Brent to sing anything by Bell Biv Devoe (or Bobby Brown, for that matter).

    ReplyDelete