Monday, April 6, 2009

Officially Blogging

After toying with the idea for months now, I have finally jumped in and decided to start a blog. I will not limit my topics to anything in particular, but you can be assured there will be snippets from Work (Microsoft SQL Server DBA), Dance and Motherhood.

This will not, however, be a 'mommy blog'.

Well, maybe occassionally. They do some funny stuff ya know!

I'm usually willing to give anything a try at least once, so we will see how this goes. I hope to be able to contribute the SQL Server community, keep up with my friends and maybe introduce a few people to the amazing world of Tribal Fusion bellydance.

Happy Monday to the two people who will probably read this! I plan to follow up with an actual posting later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment